Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #161
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    yeah and you would be surprised at the perversion behind closed doors of any number of hetereosexual people, or just in the mere fantasies of other people. I don't think being gay is perverted, and I know we have established no one will change opinions of others on here. I just feel that some heterosexual people are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black when they talk about perverted acts, not that I am saying that towards either of the two that said gay people are perverts, I am making a generalized statement.

    Trumpet, I agree....

    also it is easy to call others out for their sins and to not acknowledge ones own.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #162
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I always find it funny and ironic too how guys think two girls kissing is hot but still they hate homosexuals.. isn't that a homosexual same sex act? doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

  3. #163
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    whattya tryin to say smarty. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I could care less about 2 dudes kissing, thats their issue. I do support gay rights though, I dont see anything wrong with it, its not like anybody is forcing me or any other person to be gay.

  4. #164
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    mega i love your avatar, and by the way i could care less about gay marriage as long as it doesnt affect me

  5. #165
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I have no problem with your icon. I'm secure with my sexuality *hah*. Just like what I do behind closed doors is my business no one elses.

    but it might offend others on here. . .due to it being perverse

  6. #166
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Homosexuality to some is a lifestyle and to others a disgrace. The word of God says it is an abomination, that is why he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Only Lot and his family were spared because the whole city was filled with perversion. Their ways was of a wicked way. Even when God sent 2 angels the men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted Lot to bring them out unto them. See how sick they were? This can be found in Genesis 19:5. This will also happen to any other nation that allows this type of sin into their home or life. Now I don't hate homosexuals but they like me will be judged for every sin they hold in their heart and act upon it. So for someone to be homosexual and act like it is natural or normal they are wrong and lost in a world of sin where anything goes.

  7. #167
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    *cyber high five to mega
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #168
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    No high fives here.
    My 7 and 9 year old sons saw that avatar.

    I know avatars can be disabled, but that does me no good after the fact. This is not the expected type of avatar permitted.

    There's been a lot of 'subtle hints' from mods to tone down avatars, but it's obviously not working. Mods - how about just calling them out by name?

    This isn't a porn site, and you don't even have to be 18 to register & post. I shouldnt have to hide pictures. It put me in a spot to explain this.

    Pick & choose rules enforcement will run off some good posters eventually. We don't have many left.

    It would have been different if this clip of the 2 chics would have been on the Old-Timer's section, but avatars are on all 3 sections. My eldest was looking at comments on the Steelers-Broncos. I let him do that-he's a football nut like his old man. I tried to close out the window (we saw it at the same time apparently, but he's got eyes like a hawk, and spotted it).
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #169
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I guess I must be the exception to the rule. Lesbians do nothing for me. Homosexual is homosexual, whether it be guy-guy or gal-gal.
    Besides: I am selfish. I expect it to be one on one (all of my attention to her, and all of her attention to me)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #170
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    nah, i have to agree with you man. i dont care too much for the lesbian thing either actually.
    Cant we all just get along?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •